Sunday, June 15, 2014

Call & Response - June 14th

A prophetic encounter.

Rob shared this Word that is quite challenging.  Please read through it at least 3 times.  Test the Spirit.  How is what is said Biblical?  How does it speak to you?  What is your response and what action step do you feel led to take?

CALL:

Lord, you have gathered so many of us that have traveled long with you. Sometimes it seems that though we are filled with belief we still tend to ease back into a "been there-done that" approach. I perceive that we love you with our whole heart, but not each other. Too often we go our separate ways and our lives are too busy to give you our full attention. We are, all the same, expectant that you will act, perhaps in spite of us, and you will grow your Church at New Wine.

RESPONSE:

You wait on me, but when I act you barely take notice. It is as if it is enough just to be expectant without ever acknowledging my movement about you. There is great need for you to reach out, speak out, and make me known among the people, even those who already bear my name.

I am doing a new thing, (I ALWAYS DO A NEW THING), but so few of you perceive it. 


Turn to me and seek my face, worship me only and know that I am God, the one who formed you and has led you to this place. Draw close and walk with me, not as churchmen do, all stiff in their pews, but as my loving children. Hold my hand and take notice of the things I show you as we walk together. Love and care for those whom we meet. BE PERSISTENT! 

Spend time with me and know that I will not fail you; that all will work for my glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment